Aptos New Leaf is now open! After a long wait, a lot of hard work and much anticipation, New Leaf officially opened its doors in the Aptos Village today!
Housed in the historic Hihn Apple Barn, built in 1891, the newest New Leaf location offers fresh local and organic produce, hundreds of local products, meat and sustainably-sourced seafood.
Best of all, it is my personal favorite healthy dining spot! Seriously, my favorite restaurant on the Westside is New Leaf. They offer a pizza bar, salad bar, hot bar, juice bar and coffee bar. In addition, this location will have one dining option that none of the other stores do- a specialty wok and ramen bar! I can’t wait to check it out!
Here are some of the features of the new store:
- Farm-fresh local and organic produce, with fresh grab-and-go cut fruit
- Full-service meat and seafood department with a wide selection of sustainably raised meat and sustainable seafood
- Extensive deli with made-to-order sandwiches
- Pizza bar
- Wok and ramen bar
- Fresh sushi rolled daily
- Made-from-scratch soup and salad bar
- Everyday grocery staples, including bulk items and local products
- Fully stocked wellness department with local products with supplements and body care, and knowledgeable assistance from wellness experts
- Full-service organic coffee bar
- An award winning juice and smoothie bar using fresh, organic ingredients
- Straus organic soft serve ice cream
- Award-winning local and organic cheeses, indulgent bakery goods and a wide selection of local and exclusive beer, cider and wine
- Indoor and outdoor seating and bike parking
If you haven’t checked out the new Aptos Village, it has really come together nicely! After YEARS in the making, the nearly completed project has a pedestrian friendly design that houses retail shops and restaurants along with homes and condos. New Leaf is the central hub and is surrounded by a gorgeous park like setting that allows visitors to picnic, relax and come together as a community.
In addition, there are many other local favorites that will be opening in the Aptos Village soon, like Cat and Cloud Coffee, Penny Ice Creamery, Sockshop & Shoe Co. and more. The restaurant Mentone, by star chef David Kinch of Manresa, will also be opening later this summer. The menu will feature casual Mediterranean influenced food including lavish pizzas and plenty of highly authentic pesto. Yum!
I am really excited that Aptos New Leaf and Aptos Village is now open. It is going to be an awesome addition to the community of Aptos and a fun place to live!
For more information on the new homes or condos still available for sale in the village- call, email or text me.
537 total views, 9 views today